- A private vehicle will pick you up and drop you off at the meeting point location
- International Buffet Dinner
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Access to a fully air-conditioned lower deck and the open air upper deck
- Continental and Arabic traditional dinner options (Veg. & Non-Veg.)
- Separate Toilet facilities for both Men & Women
- Soft Music and Entertainment Shows
Book This Tour
The cruise takes visitors on a scenic journey through the Dubai Water Canal, which winds its way through the heart of the city and connects the historic Dubai Creek to the Arabian Gulf. Along the way, passengers can admire the stunning skyline of Dubai, including iconic landmarks like the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, and the Burj Al Arab, the iconic sail-shaped hotel.
Good to know
Wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Dhow cruises are often held in the evening and it can get cool on the water, so bring a jacket or shawl. Wear comfortable shoes with good grip, as the decks can be slippery.
Follow safety guidelines. Most dhow cruises have safety equipment such as life jackets and fire extinguishers on board. Make sure you know where they are and how to use them in case of an emergency.
Restrooms are available
Suitable clothing and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
All packages include unlimited soft drinks and water.
Entertainment may vary during Ramadan and other religious holidays.
Child pricing applies to children between the ages of 2 and 10.
Adult pricing is applicable to people over the age of 10.